What could be simpler than choosing a website developer?
Literally anything. 10 points for you.
Everyone offers something different and pricing can vary wildly. So how do you know if you're finally in the right place?
First, we eliminate that which is not for us...
If you can say yes to any of these questions, you're not in the right place:
* I represent a big company looking for a project manager
* We need a 24/7 multilingual support team
* We have millions of users and / or dollars to look after
Still here? Cool.
Then we can have a look at some thing we do want...
If you can say yes to all of these, we could be a match:
* I represent myself or a small group of creatives/entrepreneurs/activists/similar
* I need someone to look after day-to-day operations and email support is fine
* We have a small readership/user base and we want to grow it without taking out a loan.
If you would like to find out more, just send us an email and we'll answer all your questions.